- Có thai tuần đầu có ra huyết trắng không? Dấu hiệu mang thai sớm
- Lợi ích của rượu vang, những lưu ý khi dùng rượu vang
- Review xịt khoáng The Face Shop lô hội cấp ẩm và làm dịu da tức thì– THEFACESHOP
- Tác dụng của ớt chuông và cách ăn ớt chuông tốt nhất
- Top 8 cách làm xà phòng handmade tại nhà cực kì đơn giản
Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face? This is a question that concerns many mothers. After giving birth or during pregnancy, a woman’s facial skin will often darken. At this time, turmeric ginger ale becomes a savior for the skin.
Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face? Turmeric ginger wine is considered a panacea for postpartum beauty for many women, but not everyone knows how to use it. Today, the article not only reveals to you how to use it, but also How to make turmeric wine for face after birth Safe and effective at home postpartum.
1. Postpartum skin problems
More than 80% of women during pregnancy have stretch marks. Stretch marks are initially pink, reddish brown, or purple in color, then fade over time and often appear on the breasts, abdomen, and thighs as the skin’s elastic tissue breaks down due to fetal growth.
To quickly erase these ugly stretch marks, mothers should use anti-stretch mark cream, combine postpartum beauty, supplement with collagen-containing foods, foods rich in vitamins E, C, zinc, … Helps to stimulate collagen production and growth of muscle fibers, thereby helping to prevent and treat stretch marks.
Creams containing vitamin A can improve the appearance of stretch marks, but should be used with caution in the early stages for best results.
Stretch marks after birth
The stress and fatigue accompanied by a spike in progesterone and estrogen lead to an increase in sebum secretion that clogs the pores of the pregnant mother. Typically, advanced acne can be severe or mild, often presenting as red, painful bumps.
Mothers can overcome this acne situation by taking care of their postpartum facial skin carefully. Be gentle with your skin, wash your face clean only twice a day with a mild cleanser and try not to touch the pimple to avoid causing inflammation. You can use a soft cloth or your hands to wash your face. For dry skin, remember to moisturize the skin is very necessary.
1.3. Melasma, dark skin
Melasma, tan is another skin condition that forces mothers to take care of their skin after giving birth seriously. The reason is due to hormonal changes that make a pregnant woman’s skin much more susceptible to damage than usual, causing dark spots, darkening of the skin, especially in areas exposed to the sun a lot. sun. The bruises and melasma will fade over time, but make the mother lack confidence in daily communication.
Melasma after birth
2. Can turmeric ginger ale be applied to the face?
Actually to answer the question Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face? You must first understand what your skin condition is like. Our facial skin usually has 5 main types from oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, normal skin to sensitive skin. All skin types need protection in order to look beautiful. Even if you have normal skin, you need to take care of it to maintain and make it even more beautiful. If you unfortunately have sensitive skin, you need to take proper care to keep it from getting worse.
The skin of a pregnant and postpartum woman is no different from a sensitive skin. Because at this time, the hormones in their bodies change to accommodate pregnancy and childbirth. So it will make the skin worse, appear common skin conditions such as acne, dark spots, dark spots, melasma, freckles, … Prominent among them is dark pigmentation. Most postpartum mothers are very headache with this skin condition.
Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face?
Ginger turmeric gac wine is really effective in removing the dark layer as well as the bad condition of the skin after birth. However, the more you apply, the more effective it will be. This is a very strong alcohol, but our skin is thin and postpartum skin is more sensitive. Should only be used with a moderate dose, used methodically and scientifically.
3. How to make turmeric wine for face after birth
To get quality face mask, about 3 to 5 months before giving birth, you should soak yourself a bottle. Thus, postpartum women can also use it immediately.
3.1. Ingredients to be prepared
After having the answer to the Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face? Let’s start preparing the ingredients.
- Turmeric starch: You should choose yellow, fresh turmeric roots, not crushed. Note, absolutely do not buy turmeric starch of unknown origin because they have the potential to affect health.
- Rice wine: The concentration of rice wine also greatly affects the quality of turmeric wine, so when you buy it, you should buy it at a reputable place to avoid alcohol being mixed. If you don’t have rice wine, you can replace it with glutinous rice wine at about 30 degrees.
- Soaking flask: Should choose glass or Bat Trang ceramic vases to preserve the lower-earth wine for a long time and also increase the aesthetics.
3.2. Instructions on how to make turmeric ginger wine for face after birth
- Buy turmeric, wash it with water, then cut it into thick slices and dry. Because there is no need to peel, before washing, you should soak in cold water for about 30 minutes to 35 minutes to clean the soil.
- Soaking jars need to be carefully prepared before adding alcohol and turmeric to soak. You can boil it in boiling water, then turn it upside down to drain or wipe it clean with a towel.
- Next, put the processed turmeric in the jar, pour the wine in, close the lid and store it in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. Turmeric ginger wine for as long as possible to use.
How to make turmeric wine for face after birth
3.3. How to use turmeric ginger wine to apply after birth
Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face? Good or not depends on how it is used. Before applying turmeric wine, you need to clean your face thoroughly, then take a little turmeric wine in your hand, apply it evenly on your face and gently massage. If you want to quickly regain the original body skin, you can also apply turmeric ginger wine on the abdomen and limbs.
Lie down and relax for about 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water. The active ingredients in turmeric will help whiten skin, prevent aging and fade dark spots caused by acne or wounds.
However, the downside of this wine is its high acidity, which can easily irritate or dry the skin. So to be on the safe side, you should only use it 1 to 2 times per week. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
In addition, the yellow color of turmeric if left on clothes is difficult to wash, so choose old clothes to wear when using ginger turmeric wine. At the same time, it should only be applied in the afternoon or evening to avoid sunburn and thinning of the facial skin.
- Note, turmeric ginger wine is only used for topical application, not for drinking as many people think.
Should pay attention to how to use
4. How to make turmeric with gac seeds for face mask
Similar to ginger ale, turmeric ginger ale Gac seeds is also very good for women after giving birth. Ginger has a hot property, combined with anti-oxidant rich turmeric to help whiten skin, fade pigmentation and reduce fat quickly. Especially in Gac seeds, there is a layer of natural oil that helps to fade stretch marks, smooth skin. So for the question Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face? The answer is yes.
4.1. Preparation ingredients
- 1 kg of fresh ginger root.
- 1 kg of fresh turmeric.
- 1 kg of gac seeds.
- 8 to 10 liters of alcohol.
- 1 glass immersion tank 20 liters.
3.2. How to guide
- Similar to how to make turmeric face mask after birth, to make turmeric, you first make turmeric, old ginger root and fresh gac seeds. The ratio of these 3 ingredients is 1: 1: 1, that is, 1 kg of turmeric will correspond to 1 kg of ginger and 1 kg of gac seeds.
- Soak ginger and turmeric in water for about half a day so that the soil clinging to the small slots will disintegrate, then wash and drain.
- Next, you bring ginger, turmeric and gac seeds to beat until smooth. Mix all the ingredients together and then put in a glass jar, finally pour rice wine on top and close the lid. Note, glass jars soaked in wine need to be blanched in boiling water to clean, dry and then soak.
- Store the jar of ginger turmeric Gac wine in a cool place, avoid humid places and direct sunlight, at least after 3 months you can use it.
How to make turmeric, gac, ginger wine
4.3. Instructions on how to apply ginger, turmeric, and gac seeds
For convenience, when the wine has been soaked for a full day, use a funnel to extract the juice, then extract a small glass bottle of about 500ml to 1 liter. .
Use a cotton ball to soak a little alcohol, then apply it evenly on the face, gently massage and relax for about 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Regularly performed 1-2 times a week in the morning or evening, regularly within 2 months, your facial skin will fade freckles and dark scars.
- Note, when using turmeric gac ginger wine to cover your face after giving birth, you should limit sun exposure because the skin at this time is relatively thin and easy to catch the sun. In case you have to move, you need to apply sunscreen and carefully cover with long clothes.
- In addition, if you want to use turmeric and ginger to lose weight after giving birth, you should only apply it on the abdomen and limbs, absolutely not on the chest because they adversely affect the health of the child.
Place the wine carefully
5. How to make lowland turmeric ginger wine
Compared to the question Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face? The question of whether lowland turmeric can be used is also of great interest to many people. Using this wine is very good, but you also need to pay attention to the dosage.
5.1. Preparation ingredients
- 2 kg of turmeric and fresh ginger.
- 5 liters of pure rice wine.
- 1 glass jar.
5.2. Instructions on how to make turmeric ginger wine
Just like the ways to soak the wine above, with the way to make turmeric ginger wine, you also wash the ingredients, then pound them and put them in a glass jar. Next, pour in the wine, close the lid and store in a cool place.
After 100 days, you can take it out. Turmeric ginger wine lowers the earth not only for beauty but also for treating pain very well.
- Note, this wine is also only used for external massage, absolutely not for drinking, so you need to find out carefully before using.
The way to make lowland turmeric wine is similar to the above methods
Can turmeric ginger wine be applied to the face? Turmeric ginger ale is a very safe natural beauty remedy. There are also many types of this wine on the market, but to be safe, you should make it yourself at home. With the way to make turmeric ginger wine for postpartum face that the article shared above, you will have a really quality wine jar. Along with that, you should practice hard to quickly regain the “fairy” appearance before pregnancy. At the stores of the Elipsport brand, there are exercise equipment suitable for your needs such as Treadmill, exercise bike,…
Frequently asked questions
Common postpartum skin problems are acne, stretch marks, melasma, …
The reason is due to hormonal changes that make a pregnant woman’s skin much more susceptible to damage than usual, causing dark spots, darkening of the skin, especially in areas exposed to the sun a lot. sun. The bruises and melasma will fade over time but make the mother lack confidence in daily communication.
Ginger turmeric Gac wine is really effective in removing the dark layer as well as the bad condition of the skin after birth. However, the more you apply, the more effective it will be. This is a very strong alcohol, but our skin is thin and the skin after childbirth is more sensitive. Should only be used with a moderate dose, used methodically and scientifically.
If you want to quickly regain the original body skin, you can also apply turmeric ginger wine on the abdomen and limbs.
Turmeric ginger wine is only used for topical application, not for drinking as many people think.